Since social networking has grown and engaged a large number of internet users globally, writing blogs and posts on websites, WordPress or social media for advertising or promoting something is an indispensable job for every website owner. Since then, webmasters should keep in mind that it’s important to integrate Like button of the most popular social networks to blog posts such as Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumblr and so on.
As you get more clicks and Likes, the more confirmation you get, more readers are attracted and impressed by your post and it is worth sharing. That means free promotion for you by your audience. So, in this blog, we will teach you how to add Like button in WordPress.
As usual in WordPress, the easiest way for anyone to add social Like buttons is through plugins. This is especially true for non-professionals who just want something functional and easy. To save time for new WordPress users looking for plugins like this, we would like to provide you with top plugins that help you add Like buttons to blogs in WordPress easily.
Overview: If you’re looking for one of the best and fastest ways to add like and dislike buttons to your WordPress website, then this WP ULike plugin designed by Ali Mirzaei is exactly the one for you. Certainly, it’s completely FREE to use.
This plugin allows your website visitors to add Like and Dislike buttons to a wide range of content types in your WordPress such as blog posts, forum topics, comments, replies, and activity updates. Furthermore, this amazing plugin has options for you to customize your plugin as well as your buttons to your own style.
WordPress Version: 3.5.0 or higher
Tested up to: 4.9.9
- Clean and neat interface
- Multiple and beautiful Like button styles
- Supports Comment likes, myCRED Points, Google Rich Snippets, custom templates with separate variables
- Non-registered or non-login users can use the Like Button
- Likers world map & top likers widget
- Custom Like-UnLike texts fields
- Compatible with WP version 3.5 & higher
- No code required with filtering options
- Multiple logging methods
- Notifications System
- Simple custom style with color picker settings
- Advanced widgets with custom tools (most Liked posts, comments, users, most topics and so on)
- Support RTL & multiple languages
Overview: Another popularly used plugin is WP Like Button developed by CRUDLab. This useful plugin allows you to add Facebook Like button and Dislike button on your blog posts in WordPress. You can also add Share buttons along with Like and Dislike ones. What’s more, admins can add other recommend button as they want.
WordPress Version: 3.8.0 or higher
Tested up to: 5.0.2
- Creates button for your fanpage, your site or for every single post and page
- 4 beautiful Types of button layouts
- Displays on your homepage, specific pages only or on all pages
- Displays like button using a shortcode
- Compatible with all type of WordPress themes
- On/Off it with a click
Overview: One of the most used plugins that helps add a Like Button after every single post or page you choose is the Like Button Plugin For WordPress produced by Stefan Natter. This plugin provides a Like Button Widget including a Like Button Generator and make it easier for you to add this one to your sidebar in your WordPress website. What’s more, you can also choose the position of your Like button within the post or the page as you want.
WordPress Version: 3.0 or higher
Tested up to: 3.2.x
- Creates individual Like Button for every site
- Uses this button for the entire blog
- Individually designs this button with CSS (CSS Class)
- Easily creates Like Buttons with the Like Button Generator
- Admins can exclude sites which will not get it
- Admins can add anything they want (Twitter Button, Images, Text) beside the Like Button
- Custom Like button position (before or after the post and content)
- Choose any language for the Like Button as you want (any language that Facebook supports)
- Analyze the activity of your visitors and their likes
- BugTracker and live support on our FanPage
Overview: One of the most useful plugins that helps WordPress page admins to add Like Buttons on their website, The Like Button Rating plugin by LikeBtn allows you to add a cool looking fully customizable one to any blog post, page, comment, and reply. It provides users more than its 41 themes to choose from.
WordPress Version: 2.8 or higher
Tested up to: 5.0.2
- More than 80 parameters, 41 themes, and 40 languages
- Custom themes and images
- Customizable position
- Add Likes, Dislikes and Likes Minus Dislikes custom fields to posts
- Custom Like & Dislike buttons texts
- Fully cached with WP Super Cache, CloudFlare, WP Total Cache, etc
- Provide Google Rich Snippets
- Categorizing content based on Likes
- Compatible with many themes
- Get the list of the most liked content using the widget or [likebtn_most_liked] shortcode
- Use shortcodes [likebtn_likes] and [likebtn_dislikes] to display the number of likes and dislikes
- Real-time reports
- Right-to-left (RTL) support
In conclusion, we hope you have a good idea about How to Add Like Button in WordPress Website via using the easiest and fastest plugins. Above all, these are 4 useful plugins that are used by many WordPress website admins. Now, it’s up to you to experiment and choose the right one for your WordPress site.