EightyDays (80 days) is a trendy travel WordPress theme for travel blogs and magazines. It can show all your travel ideas and travel photos in an informative clean way. This theme has a clean layout and is very easy to use. Featuring the tiled gallery, Instagram integration, EightyDays is one of the best themes for your WordPress website.
If you are a traveler or a travel agency, who writes or shares experience and photos, just try EightyDays and you will love it. And proud to introduce that EightyDays is selected to become top 50 WordPress themes in Russia and voted top 30 travel theme in 2018 via SoftwareFindr.
1-click demo import
Save time setting up the theme and get exactly what you see in the demo.
Beautiful & easy customisation
Elegant appearance, beautiful typography, well-organized and easy to customize.
All options for the travel themes can optimize the user's experience while maximizing customization.
Lightweight, fast and optimized for best performance and SEO
Works in any browsers on desktops, tablets and mobile devices.
Show the most valuable posts from your blog on the homepage in a beautiful titled gallery.
Show your best photos from Instagram in the footer and widgets to attract people.
800+ Google fonts
Integrated all Google Fonts with various options to customize for a beautiful typography.
Load more posts when reaching to the bottom. Support auto mode and manual mode.
Show related posts after posting to recommend previous posts from your blog to the visitors.
- Added user dashboard
- Improve the import demo content.
- Added: Added Instagram in the footer.
- Fix microformats for author, improving SEO
- Update the theme typography, more beautiful, more hierarchical
- Improve the mobile menu
- Remove Bootstrap
- Fix recent post widget
- Fix mobile menu
- Add 1-click demo import to help users save time setting up the theme
- Fix CSS for featured posts
- Improve the design for the header
- Set editor width to match the front end, so users can have a better view of how content is displayed
- Fix gallery
- Remove redundant JS/PHP code for better performance
- Style Jetpack subscription form
- Use Jetpack breadcrumbs
- Fix error when Jetpack is not active
- Remove options that confuse users, provide better experience setting up the theme
- Remove FitVids, use Jetpack responsive video
- Use Jetpack featured content
- Remove support for post formats
- Use default comment template
- Fix infinite scroll
- Use Ultimate Fonts plugin for typography options
- Remove Font Awesome, use Genericons from Jetpack
- Add support for WPML
- Add featured pages
- Fix opacity on image when hover
- Separate user social networks into a separated plugin
- Fix textdomain
- Escape data before output
- Update TGM Activation Class
- Update screenshot
- Initial release